- Parents can expect to come to school with their child once a month to assist the teachers in the classroom. Grandparents, nannies, or any other trusted caregiver can volunteer in place of a parent.
- Parents and children take turns to provide a healthy snack for the class approximately 4-5 times during the school year, and especially on your child’s birthday!
- Parents attend four general membership meetings a year (held in the evenings) and childcare will be provided if needed
- Parents volunteer at two classroom cleanups during the year
- Parents do a classroom “job” - for example, serving as a board member, planning a class field trip or taking Scholastic book orders